It’s about education
One of the many benefits of partnering with New Day Underwriting Managers is the vast amount of educational opportunities that we offer to our broker partners.
When you partner with New Day, you gain immediate access to our team’s extensive knowledge and expertise in environmental and construction-related professional liability. From webinars to in-person seminars, New Day offers a plethora of training opportunities, including the following. We can also custom design a course to meet your specific needs. We offer broker partners with established relationships or their clients the opportunity to participate in these seminars.
- Identifying Naturally Occurring Environmental Hazards
- Creating a Contractor’s Environmental Risk Profile
- Mold Update
- Environmental Liability Claims
- Environmental Due Diligence During Property Transfers
- Managing the Environmental Risks of Property Transactions
- Introduction to Environmental Insurance
Construction-Related Professional Liability:
- Project Professional Liability: Professional Liability Insurance Alternatives for Construction Projects
- Contractor’s Professional Liability: Professional Liability Coverage In Your Contractor’s CGL
- Contractor’s Professional Liability: Identifying Professional Liability Exposures for Contractors
- Owner’s Protective Professional Indemnity (OPPI)
- Contractor’s Professional Liability Insurance Alternatives