The environmental insurance marketplace offers over 150 different products—and this is good news. While it may appear hard to find the right product at the right price, our goal is to make it easy for you.
We’ve boiled down all the products and the market’s broad categories to help you identify your needs.
Here are a few of the environmental insurance coverages New Day offers:
Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL)
- Coverage for pollution arising from any type of contracting activity.
- Available to any contractor.
- Blanket policy or project-specific policy.
- Mold liability available for all risks.
Product Profile: Contractors Pollution Liability
Pollution Legal Liability (PLL)
- Protects any entity that owns real estate or is purchasing or divesting property.
- Coverage for:
- third-party liability;
- first-party onsite cleanup for pollution of the covered location; and
- mold and other airborne contaminants.
Product Profile: Pollution LegalLiability
We Understand Your Clients’ Risks
New Day has the expertise to understand your clients’ risks. Our longstanding industry relationships make it easy for us to locate and negotiate the appropriate coverages for your clients. We are much more than a typical partner; we are an extension of your risk management team. We deliver solutions in environmental and construction-related professional liability to brokers while providing superior service.
Please browse our site to learn more about these coverages and what they can do for your clients' business. And, as always, feel free to contact us with any questions.