Our Guiding Principles and Culture
- To be a knowledgeable, professional and responsive partner to brokers and their clients.
- To use our greatest asset—our knowledge—to help our broker partners and their clients to find optimal solutions to their construction-related professional liability and environmental liability risk challenges.
- To cultivate strong relationships with both our broker partners and leading insurance carriers.
- To put the needs of our broker partners and their clients first by helping them to understand their exposures and to find the best products and services at the best price.
- To be responsive to our broker partners and their clients—to give you what you need when you need it.
- To treat all of our business partners and one another with respect, courtesy, honesty, and friendliness.
- To focus on state-of-the-art technologies and systems to make the risk management process as efficient as possible.
- To increase our knowledge and challenge our talents by taking advantage of learning opportunities in insurance, technology, and the industries that we serve.
- To promote staff education and continuous study and assessment of the underwriting marketplace so that we can access the key markets that our clients need.
- To actively participate and take leadership roles in industry and trade associations so that we can better serve our clients.
- To be mindful of our responsibility to help those less fortunate in the community in which we work by giving our time, our talent and our financial support to local charitable organizations and causes.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Want to know more? Contact us today.