Risk Management Process
It’s about helping you manage your risk
RT New Day works with many of the nation’s top agencies and their clients.
Our knowledge of construction-related professional liability and environmental exposures is a huge benefit for our clients. The agencies with whom we partner enjoy the advantage of:
- Outstanding People. Our people have the expertise to understand your needs and find optimal solutions. We promote staff education, which means your account is in the capable hands of professionals who are passionate about reducing your exposure and driving more dollars to your bottom line.
- Exposure Analysis. We use a systematic approach to evaluate your loss exposures and recommend optimal solutions. Our goal is to help you understand your exposures so that you can confidently choose to manage, control, retain or insure them.
- Market Knowledge. Our continuous study and assessment of the underwriting marketplace enables us to access the key markets our clients need. Insurance is a relationship business, and we cultivate relationships with insurance companies that are as strong as our relationships with our clients. This means we can effectively market your account to the right insurance underwriters in order to find the right coverage at the lowest realistic price.
- Risk Control. We provide guidance to help you determine what you need to effectively manage and control your loss exposures.
- Education. With your participation, we can help you reduce your cost of risk. We help you make educated decisions by hosting client seminars that focus on risk management and offer sound strategies for addressing exposures.
With RT New Day, you don’t just get access to insurance markets; you get access to intellectual capital as well. Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to be responsive to your unique needs. We help you understand your exposures and manage your construction-related professional liability and environmental risks as effectively as possible.